Live the way others can only vacation!
Wake up each day to coastal waterfront living.
Whether you’re from Wilmington and want to stay near family and friends or relocating to one of the country’s most popular vacation and retirement destinations, one thing is sure. At Trinity Landing, you’ll wake up each day to the relaxing beauty of coastal waterfront living with a whole community of resort-like amenities and services to call “home.” Just a short drive away, exciting downtown Wilmington, sparkling ocean beach towns, and numerous historic sites offer endless opportunities for fun and enrichment.
Request an informational lifestyle brochure today!
Savor exceptional services and amenities
At Trinity Landing, the smiling warmth of personal service will add an extra layer of enjoyment to all you do. An executive chef will oversee dining that is deliciously healthful and features locally-sourced seafood and produce. A personal trainer will work with you to achieve new goals in fitness and health. Concierge services will assure your access to water sports like kayaking, fishing and boating.
Distinctive amenities and services:
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor walking paths
- Multiple restaurant venues—a casually elegant restaurant and a pub
- Art studio and gathering rooms for clubs, meeting and events
- Wellness Center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Certified senior fitness specialist and personal trainer
- Heated indoor pool with classes in water aerobics and more
- Salon and spa—services for hair, nails, massage and more
- Library and media center featuring books, videos and computer stations
- Convenience store for basics without leaving the community
- Concierge services
- Priority access to Trinity Grove healthcare services if ever needed
Expand friendships and adventures
At Trinity Landing, you’ll enjoy endless opportunities for socializing and expanding your interests. Get involved with clubs and hobby groups—or start one of your own. Broaden your life experiences with educational and artistic pursuits, cultural outings, and volunteer opportunities. Help plan social events and parties. Neighbors will quickly become friends as you collaborate with the Life Enrichment Director to create the next “happening” or plan the next adventure.
Culture and programming opportunities:
- Group outings to attend theater, art and entertainment events
- Continuing education at University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Clubs and hobby groups for travel, birdwatchers, photography, painting, textile crafts, history buffs, watersports, fishing, and more
- Full schedule of community social events, theme nights, and parties
- Visiting lecturers, cooking, and crafts demonstrations
- Community outreach to support various volunteer and charitable efforts
Explore wonderful Wilmington
At Trinity Landing, you’re just a short drive from all the shopping, dining, educational, and cultural pleasures of the vacation destination that is Wilmington, North Carolina. The legendary beach towns of Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, and Wrightsville Beach are close by and full of seaside charms and memory-making experiences both at and near the Atlantic Ocean. History buffs can explore numerous Civil War attractions, historic districts, museums, and the WWII Battleship North Carolina. Your family and friends will love to visit!